I see your French fries and I raise you Seasoned wedges with an edge.
Quick and easy.
I used standard seasoned wedges from the supermarket, but you can make your own. Preheat your oven to 200 – 230 °C depending on your oven.
- Place your wedges on an oven tray and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes turn them over.
- Place cheese on them. Any cheese that melts. I’ve used 1.5 Havarti slices and just broke them up.
- Top with chopped bacon bits or diced ham, I’ve used 2 slices of sandwich ham from my fridge, and diced it. Vegetarians can skip this step.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. ( times may vary depending on your oven)
- When cooked transfer to a plate and you’re ready to go. Tomato sauce ( ketchup) can be added but they are tasty as is.
- I have served them as a meal, but you can serve a smaller portion as a side serve to another dish.